Micro-String Series Blanket Media Filter Cartridge manufactured by Trinity Filtration Technologies is a major advance in blanketed filter technology. By combining an enhanced open wind process with an internal media blanket these Blanket Media Filters provide superior flow rates, consistent filtration characteristics and greater filtration efficiency from cartridge to cartridge.
The superior performance of these filters is a direct result of the advanced winding pattern of the yarn matrix combined with an exclusive patented process of separately applying a tailored media “blanket” between successive layers of yarn. This winding pattern creates a much larger diamond shaped contaminant holding chambers.
Application Of Blanket Media Filters:
These media filters are used for pre-RO filtration, Electronics and Electroplating Filtration, Raw Water Filtration, Chemical Pre-Filtration, Pharmaceutical, Paint and Inks, Water and Waste Water Treatment, PCB Manufacturing, Desalination, Edible Oils, Photographic Chemicals, Filtration in Breweries and Wineries, Bottled water, Soft Drinks, Chemical, Oil and Gas, Mining and Health Care, etc.
Features Of Blanket Media Filters:
- High dirt holding capacity
- Wide range of removal ratings
- Graded density construction
- No media migration
- Low extractable levels
- Cleaner and more durable construction
- Higher filtration efficiency at the selected rating
- Low pressure drop and longer service life
- Cost effective filtration
- Easy to install and remove
- Ensures process and system compatibility
- Reduces filter change-outs
- Suitable for all standard size filter housings