TRINITY Max-FLO Bag Filter Housings are designed and engineered to meet the critical needs of the manufacturing processes. These housings are manufactured for easy disassembly and fast bag element replacement.
Trinity Max-FLO bag filter housings are designed to meet the many requirements of these demanding applications. During the design process, critical features of the housing are optimized to ensure operator-friendly usage, low installation and maintenance costs.
Features and Benefits
- CE,ASME Code stamp compliant Design for safety and durability
- Single, Multi Bag & Duplex units
- Permanently Piped Housings with swing bolt closure design allows easy disassembly and fast cartridge filter replacement
- Pressure Ratings up to 40 Bar
- Rubber/GR Plined vessels
- AqueousFlow rates up to 4500 GPM
- Large area, heavy duty basket internals
Carbon Steel, SS 304, SS 316, SS 316L, SS 904L, Duplex Steel, Monel, Hastelloy
EPDM, Viton, Nitrile, Silicone
Single / Multi (both available)
GEP / ASME sec VIII Div-1